Special offer on the revolutionary
MTM Steel Dump Trailer
Factory Direct Inventory Blowout Prices!
Our New Seamless-Side Tub
President Ben Endress walks you through the benefits of the new MTM model right in our 240,000 sq ft state-of-the-art factory.
“Choosing an MTM Trailer was a no brainer because of their high quality craftsmanship: made in America and family owned. I can ensure my business stays running smooth with equipment that is built to last. From the first call with Ben to picking up my trailer, it was a great experience. Thank you, MTM!”
Luis Torres - Tomahawk Construction
- For concrete and per-ton rock haulers, we can now use 1/4 inch thick HARDOX steel to form the tub’s bottom, and up to 3/16th inch on the sides. This decreases weight while increasing strength.
- We now use an overlap weld which is stronger than our previous butt weld.
- The fewer the seams, the fewer vulnerable spots on your trailer!
- Easily replaceable liner to greatly extend the trailer’s lifespan.
- A seamless side looks great with no weld seam for paint to potentially chip around and rust.
- Vertical seam inside the tub doesn’t catch asphalt and dirt like a horizontal seam, allowing for better clean-out.
New MTM Model: The lightest, most durable trailer ever available.